SAKE LAB TASTING IN MIAMI FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY
This is the last week to experience the Saké Lab at EAST, Miami’s rooftop bar and garden, SUGAR, are you going to miss it? They offer a magnificent five-course culinary experience featuring Sugar’s signature Asian-inspired menu items paired with crisp and rich saké.
The lushly landscaped and expansive outdoor lounge SUGAR offers guests a variety of indoor and outdoor social gathering spaces to lounge, entertain, drink and dine. EAST hotel rooftop is an Asian-inspired jungle that features unique breathtaking views of downtown Brickell and Biscayne Bay.
The tasting is priced at US$180 for two people and the five-course experience includes:
· Course 1: Hakutsuru Excellent Junmai Saké and Wok Tossed Edamame
· Course 2: Hakusuru Superior Saké “Junmai Ginjo” and Salmon Crunch Roll
· Course 3: Nirgori Sake “Sayuri” and Tuna Tartare on Rice Krupuc
· Course 4: Soto Saké Super Premium “Junmai Daiginjo” and Sashimi (tuna, hamachi, salmon)
· Course 5: Hakutsuru Plam Wine and Mochi, ice cream wrapped with rice dough.
You can make your reservation by clicking here ; )
Address: EAST, Miami | 40th Floor | 788 Brickell Plaza, Miami, FL 33131
Restaurant Hours: Sun – Wed: 4 p.m. – 1 a.m. Thu – Sat: 4 p.m. – 3 a.m. (Food menu until 11 p.m. Sun – Wed, until 1 a.m. Thu – Sat)