This is the last week to experience the Saké Lab at EAST, Miami’s rooftop bar and garden, SUGAR, are you going to miss it? They offer a magnificent five-course culinary experience featuring Sugar’s signature Asian-inspired menu items paired with crisp and rich saké.
The lushly landscaped and expansive outdoor lounge SUGAR offers guests a variety of indoor and outdoor social gathering spaces to lounge, entertain, drink and dine. EAST hotel rooftop is an Asian-inspired jungle that features unique breathtaking views of downtown Brickell and Biscayne Bay.
The tasting is priced at US$180 for two people and the five-course experience includes:
· Course 1: Hakutsuru Excellent Junmai Saké and Wok Tossed Edamame
· Course 2: Hakusuru Superior Saké “Junmai Ginjo” and Salmon Crunch Roll
· Course 3: Nirgori Sake “Sayuri” and Tuna Tartare on Rice Krupuc
· Course 4: Soto Saké Super Premium “Junmai Daiginjo” and Sashimi (tuna, hamachi, salmon)
· Course 5: Hakutsuru Plam Wine and Mochi, ice cream wrapped with rice dough.
You can make your reservation by clicking here ; )
Address: EAST, Miami | 40th Floor | 788 Brickell Plaza, Miami, FL 33131
Restaurant Hours: Sun – Wed: 4 p.m. – 1 a.m. Thu – Sat: 4 p.m. – 3 a.m. (Food menu until 11 p.m. Sun – Wed, until 1 a.m. Thu – Sat)